כָּל דִּכְפִין יֵיתֵי וְיֵיכוֹל, כָּל דִּצְרִיךְ יֵיתֵי וְיִפְסַח
For the first time, we hope to have Masbia of Boro Park open during Pesach. The need is great. People are already signing up to come for the Seders. We need help buying the necessary equipment and dishes to help our guests have a dignified holiday.
Doing it right at the Kosher level expected of a neighborhood like Boro Park means Non-Gebrokts, Hand-Shmurah-Matzo, all the traditional foods used for the rituals, a Mashgiach Temidi, and a professional Seder leader; all make it a very expensive endeavor.
It is a beautiful, revered Jewish tradition to say the words, “Everyone in Need, Should Come and Eat” at the beginning of each Seder. Sponsoring Pesach at Masbia of Boro Park will mean people in need are like guests at your own table, enjoying a Seder that you sponsored while you are having yours.
- To sponsor all the necessary equipment will cost $18,000
- To sponsor a Seder will cost $10,000
- To sponsor a Yom Tov meal will cost $5,000
- To sponsor a family (3-4 people) for the 8 Days of Pesach will cost $1,800
- To sponsor a person for the 8 Days of Pesach will cost $540
- A Seder sponsor will cost $180
Other ways to help:
Please Check Masbia's our Passover and Seder Wish-List on Amazon, here: http://a.co/e8ExPsf and buy some today to help us feed the needy with dignity on Pesach.
- To sponsor the banquet hall will cost $3,000
- To sponsor all the hand-shmurah-matzo will cost $13,000 ($6,000 already raised need $7,000)
- To sponsor all the beef for Yom Tov will cost $6,000
- To sponsor all the fruits, vegetables, and all other groceries will cost $25,000
- To sponsor all the grape juice will cost $2,000
- To sponsor all the wine, please email email@example.com
To Sign up and make reservations for joining the Seder at Masbia of Boro Park, please call 718-972-4446x203